ОбщийEnglish server - .org / kong ???

Вернуться к списку тем 

Автор Сообщение
Hello,

so... we missed "End of the World" event, seems that we won't be getting "Christmas" event as well... (I'm not even talking about a minor UI patch and "lvl20/ guild house" patch...)

Why? Why do the paying people of EN server have to be ... forgotten? If you're planning to just FORGET about the english server - please just say so, so we wouldn't waste time playing a game that the developers are not interested in anymore.

It just really hurts our hearts, this game is really interesting (despite it's unfriendliness to people who like to play alone), and we would like to keep supporting it, but... if things are not going to change... There's no point, as no one cares about us.

So... what are the reasons that we didn't have the updates? ... Do you need help translating?
up
just answer ours questions,we wanna some updates!!
UPDATES!!!!
This is a really great game with huge potential. I'm a player from Kongregate and strongly feel if you guys (the developers)
really push (aka give updates etc) this game it will be more popular as it is. I'm already hooked at this game and already
thinking I wouldn't mind donating so it'll really be great if you guys show some commitment with the english server. I can't really read Russian so playing in another server is not really an option for me. Please reply and consider!
Да-да, мы очень хотим получать все ваши обновления и на нашем англоязычном игровом сервере. Говорю от лица всех написавших выше.
И это не сарказм. Игроки на том сервере очень переживают по поводу отсутствия последних обновлений.
Hi, I sign here only to confirm what previous players said, I am also hooked on kongregate server and I am also worried about future of this server ... sorry to said but cyrylic alphabet cause that I am not able to play here :/
Hello. I too would like to agree with those in this thread. This game is clearly designed to have more players than what he have at Kong site currently playing. Hopefully, that will change. However, if you are no longer going to be actively supporting on EN server, then I will be very disappointed. I would love to see updates, etc. on EN server.
Hey guys, thank you for your support and intetrest in the game! We appreciate it.

As of Chirtsmas & NY event, I sincerly appologize we didn't have one for your server. It's not that we have forgotten about you, it's only because game verisons are different and so we can't just "add" New Year events to EN server and it would've taken somewhat a lot of effort.

After holiday are over, we do look forward to take some steps to make more english speaking players know about the game and hopefully start moveing forward having the same verions of the game on both servers.
Hello,
and thank you for response!

So... don't understand me wrong but... the game versions were the same until like 4 patches behind. The character UI patch, which we didn't get... because... ? It was really a small update. Just needed a few translations here and there..

Then came the "end of the world" event, which was TOTALLY NEW. No rehashed content from a year ago. COMPLETELY NEW, all you had to do was translate it and add it. But, it was skipped as well.

And then... Guild house update and level 20. Again, no rehashed content - TOTALLY NEW. Just needed translations. And.... you skipped it again.

And now you only address a single event that was re-hashed. But then again - you only needed to do translations! All the assets were already there, created for RU server a year (two) ago.

It's not exactly A LOT of effort to TRANSLATE stuff and patch both servers the same way.

Unless you released the game in EN server incomplete, which kind of would show that you just wanted to cash-in... I really hope that is not the reason... And if it is - just say so and be done with it.

You should update the servers at the same time. WE ARE PAYING FOR THAT. (Sure, I don't have exact numbers of your profits, but hey, we are paying). That's the whole point. We are paying for premium items since we SHOW our support and expect to be treated nicely... and in return... we don't get the nice treatment and we feel forgotten...

So, please, no more of this "a lot of effort to update the game" crap. The engine is the same, assets are the same, stuff just needs translations. Not a hard thing to do. Heck, pay me, and I'll translate everything you're missing in a day or two...

Taking small steps is already too late. You hurt us by missing two events and treating us differently than our RU server fellows...
Deus Vox4, wjile I completely understand your "anger", I couldn't agree on your estimations of how the game is working inside. This is our first experience in having different language servers for a siingle game ever, so it could be done... better.
Also I already promised we will pay some attention for the english server pretty soon, hopefully early January. Thank you for your patiece and please stay tuned!

Also I suggest we continue our conversation @ kong forums if neccessary.

Вернуться к списку тем